- Collection of Data
- Information you give us.
- You may give us information by corresponding with us via the Website, email, or social media.¬†
- The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, social media handles and other identifying information.¬†
- Information we collect about you.¬†With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit or visits from your IP address, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them;
- We may collect your personal details from other sources including where emails are forwarded to you or where we receive your contact details in an automatic out of office response to an email sent by us.
- Uses Made of the Information. We use information about you in the following ways:
- to tailor the content that we display to you;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services seen or referenced on the Website, including a way to purchase goods and services seen on the Website;
- to notify you about changes to the Website;
- to ensure that content from the Website and our affiliates is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device used to access our site.
- for system administration and to report aggregated statistical and analytical information, and for internal operations, including product development, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, if available and when you choose to do so, including researching and purchasing items and/or services featured on the Website;
- to maintain Website security;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- we may combine information received from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
- Disclosure. We may disclose data about you when we have a legal obligation to do so, or when we are asked to comply with a lawful government request or when we have your expressed or implied authorization to do so, including in the case of an emergency. Your information may be shared in the event the company is bought or sold, expanding, merging with another entity, or winding down.¬†
- Information you give us.
7. STORAGE TIME
We will store your data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which data is collected and may retain in for as long reasonably necessary. You may ask us what personally identifying information we have about you and ask us to remove it from our systems (but not the necessarily the systems of third-parties).¬†
8. WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Maintain settings and preferences;
Keeping the Website secure;
Improving the Website; and
Measuring and analyzing data surrounding the Website
Cookies are text information files that our web server sends to and places on your device when you access the Website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured in their settings not to accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. For more information please check the help menu of your browser. Some or all cookies may be disabled or deleted later. You can either disable cookies via the browser settings or via the opt-out possibilities. Please note that you do not have to accept our cookies in order to use the Website. However, if you block cookies, some areas and functions of the Website may not work as expected or as well. Cookies also enable third-party social network interaction and account maintenance.¬†
9. PERSONS COVERED BY GDPR
If you are ‚Äúdata subject‚ÄĚ for whom the processing of personal data is subject to¬† REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) (‚ÄúCovered Person‚ÄĚ), the following sections (a) through (d) apply to you. The words and phrases used in sections (a) through (d) have the meanings ascribed to them by the GDPR statute, whether or not they are capitalized.¬†
- Right to data portability: You may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another controller. To exercise this right, contact us as provided in the Terms.
- Right to object: You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of Your personal data. To exercise this right you must contact us as provided in the Terms. To the extent your personal data is processed for reasons other than direct marketing, you understand and agree that we have compelling legitimate reasons for data processing, such as providing the Website to you, and all of its content and features, including the opportunity to purchase items from affiliates and/or third parties, and to ensure the quality standards of the Website and the features and benefits provided to you vis-a-vie use of the Website. Your use of the Website is entirely at-will. You may use ad-blocking software to limit data capture and usage. You may also contact us with questions about our policies or to make a removal request. Making a request does not guarantee that the request will be honored.¬† ¬†
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the collection or processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.¬†
We reserve the right to change, update, supplement, amend, or remove provisions of this Policy. If a modification is made, You will receive notice via email and the Website.¬†
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact FIGTN with questions or issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: July 17, 2019