My current obsessions include a round-up of seasonalĀ picks perfect to inspire last minute Gift Ideas
1. These luxe, silvery leather MCM bags are at the top of my list! Both double as a cross body bag and a clutch. With removable straps & interior organization they are high on function but the polished silver exterior & clean lines make them a standout for me. And there is still time to get them for the holidays – last day for MCM overnight shipping to arrive by Christmas is Dec 22!
2.Ā I loveĀ Diptyque’s SeasonalĀ sets this time of year. A perfect wayĀ to discoverĀ new scents for home & body. Mini versions make it easy to sample without committing to one, full size product…the more the merrier!
3. Delicate underpinningsĀ that hide under holiday dresses but also perfect peeking through silk shirts, knits and camis!
4. Hello to a touch of velvet in the most unexpected way! We are all used to seeing the rich fabric in a wide range of jewel tones every holiday, but I have never quite seen this spin on it. An oversized, puffy parka – done & done!
5. Nothing like a cozy cardigan to inspire evenings in. A welcome layer in the cold and the most versatile piece all seasonĀ long.
6. Anti-cold weather, life-savers and revivers…hair help is on the way from this little quad.
7. Winter skinĀ must haves…lip conditioning, exfoliating & skin illumination! While theĀ elements can wreak havoc and be tough on skin, these little organic finds help restore and give back some glow!
8.Ā Travel case duo that comes in an array of hues…
9. Tis the season toĀ shine & shimmer, it’s all in the details with these polishes.
10. Think embellishment & embroidery to elevate any holiday look. Even a minimalist at heart (like me) can appreciate and crave a little flair once in a while…this MCM Brocade Crossbody BagĀ is the only bold, statement piece you’ll need. I love, that in its intricacy, it still plays to my monochromatic palette. I can have the best of both worlds…impact with minimal effort required. Additional MCM favorites below
Thank you to MCM for partnering up and sponsoring this post!