My current obsessions include a round-up of seasonal¬†picks perfect to inspire last minute Gift Ideas
1. These luxe, silvery leather MCM bags are at the top of my list! Both double as a cross body bag and a clutch. With removable straps & interior organization they are high on function but the polished silver exterior & clean lines make them a standout for me. And there is still time to get them for the holidays – last day for MCM overnight shipping to arrive by Christmas is Dec 22!
2.¬†I love¬†Diptyque’s Seasonal¬†sets this time of year. A perfect way¬†to discover¬†new scents for home & body. Mini versions make it easy to sample without committing to one, full size product…the more the merrier!
3. Delicate underpinnings¬†that hide under holiday dresses but also perfect peeking through silk shirts, knits and camis!
4. Hello to a touch of velvet in the most unexpected way! We are all used to seeing the rich fabric in a wide range of jewel tones every holiday, but I have never quite seen this spin on it. An oversized, puffy parka – done & done!
5. Nothing like a cozy cardigan to inspire evenings in. A welcome layer in the cold and the most versatile piece all season¬†long.
6. Anti-cold weather, life-savers and revivers…hair help is on the way from this little quad.
7. Winter skin¬†must haves…lip conditioning, exfoliating & skin illumination! While the¬†elements can wreak havoc and be tough on skin, these little organic finds help restore and give back some glow!
8.¬†Travel case duo that comes in an array of hues…
9. Tis the season to¬†shine & shimmer, it’s all in the details with these polishes.
10. Think embellishment & embroidery to elevate any holiday look. Even a minimalist at heart (like me) can appreciate and crave a little flair once in a while…this MCM Brocade Crossbody Bag¬†is the only bold, statement piece you’ll need. I love, that in its intricacy, it still plays to my monochromatic palette. I can have the best of both worlds…impact with minimal effort required. Additional MCM favorites below
Thank you to MCM for partnering up and sponsoring this post!