Gucci Brixton Loafers

figtny.com | Gucci Brixton Loafers

Hands down the most comfy shoes I own…even compared to sneakers ! I have both the Gucci Brixton and Jordaan loafers, glancing at them, they look the same, main difference is the Brixton folds down in the back to double as a slip on. Either pair, you can’t go wrong, classic & comfy is a win win… and with endless options in styles, colors, patterns, fabrics or leathers, Gucci has you covered!

Gucci Brixton Loafers | Black

figtny.com | Gucci Brixton Loafers figtny.com | Gucci Brixton Loafers figtny.com | Gucci Brixton Loafersfigtny.com | Cocoon Coats + Crop Pants figtny.com | Cocoon Coats + Crop Pantsfigtny.com | Monochrome Casual figtny.com | FIGTNY Instagramfigtny.com | Anna Quanfigtny.com | Anna Quan

9 responses to “Gucci Brixton Loafers”

1. Samantha Sheinson says:

I’ve literally been wanting these forever, but in red. Glad to hear you find them comfy, because I have been wondering for a while now…
    xoxo
    Samantha

• FIGTNY says:

sorry for the delayed reply…I’ve had them for several months now and they continue to be the most comfy shoes ever ! ; )

2. Ayesha says:

Did you size down in the brixtons and by how much?

• FIGTNY says:

i went 1/2 size down but i think it will vary from person to person, would be best if you have a chance to try on in store or or 2 sizes and return one – hope this helps !

3. You look great in these! How do you like these compared to the Jordaans or the mules? Is the sizing the same for you in the brixtons? Do you find the fold down back useful at all? I have the mules in black and getting the Brixtons in red and wanted your opinion on how the 2 compare in terms of looks and sleekness – is the Brixton more chunky/casual than the Jordaan? thanks!!

• FIGTNY says:

Hi there! So first thing first – across the board I wear the same size in all my Guccis – Jordaans / Brixton / Fur slides and regular mules. I wear my Black Brixton 10x more than any other pair so prob consider those my most comfortable out of the bunch. Mules in general are trickier to walk in esp. on New York streets, up and down subways, rushing around city but they are great for slow laid back days when none of those factors are a concern! between the jordaan + brixton, I never wear brixton with back down so i wear them in same manner, but because I wear the brixton so much more it has soften up the most and is perhaps least sleek now…having said that they all feel and look same in terms of sleekness. Really they are both amazingly comfortable and you just can’t go wrong – love them all – hope this helps !
      xo

4. paige stefani says:

I am between an 8.5 and 9 and I bought these in the 38.5
    I am narrow but these are kind of tight but not uncomfortable. I’m right up on the front of the shoe with my big toe. I hope these will stretch a bit. I hate to spend that much money and have them be too small.
    wondering what your thoughts were? Love your posts and your website. I’m obsessed with your look!

• FIGTNY says:

Hi there! let me start off by saying I probably wear my Brixtons every day or every other day…they are well worn and used and definitely have stretched out – not sure how long it took them to soften. They are soft to begin with and not stiff so felt they were comfortable from the get-go.I didn’t experience the snug fit you mentioned being right at the edge, I took a half size down and am the same in all my Guccis. If they are not uncomfortable as you say, I would prob stick with them knowing they will relax and soften even more. They are quite an investment but are well worth it – they are my most comfortable flats and i rely on them constantly. I predict you’ll be investing in a new pair eventually b/c of the comfort factor alone (quality over quantity in this case ; ) Hope this has been helpful and all the best with them – hope you love them!