Shot in partnership with my theresa.com
With Winter officially over, I have Spring on my mind and a change in seasons always seems to inspire me to hit the “add-to-cart” button. But even though the seasons are changing, I no longer think in terms of seasonal dressing per se. I find myself drawn to non-season specific items that have longevity and versatility.
I’ve never really been one to shop seasonal trends and focused on key pieces instead, opting to add to my permanent collection as I call it. I’m playing the long game with my closet ;)
It’s this mentality that also makes it easier to pull the trigger on pricier items. I consider these purchases investment pieces, not bound by any season and therefore easier to collect over time and integrate into my wardrobe year-round.
And with that said, cue mytheresa.com. See everything I’m craving below…all my curated wishlist pieces are available from one of my favorite places to shop online. Had to include a few warm weather favorites like swimsuits of course, you’ll also find a fresh modern take on a sunhat, an updated trench, lightweight cashmere, linen and crochet, a hint of something nautical and my personal favorite, a round-up of Jil Sander shoes!
Happy Shopping come rain or shine!
1. Isabel Marant Bodysuit 2. Jil Sander Linen Tote 3. Khaite Striped Sweater
4. Bottega Veneta Shoulder Pouch 5. Jil Sander Bamboo flats
6. Isabel Marant Jumpsuit 7. Jacquemus Rafia Hat 8. Tilly Sveaas Large Curb Necklace
9. Tilly Sveaas Large Oval Linked Necklace 10. Isabel Marant Ruffled Swimsuit
11. Isabel Marant Leather Sandals 12. Low Classic Trench Coat
13. Jil Sander Chelsea Boot 14. Bottega Veneta Leather and Linen tote
15. Jardin Des Orangers Turtleneck 16. Jardin des Orangers Jogger 17. Jil Sander Flats