Shot in partnership with my theresa.com
With Winter officially over, I have Spring on my mind and a change in seasons always seems to inspire me to hit the “add-to-cart” button. But even though the seasons are changing, I no longer think in terms of seasonal dressing per se. I find myself drawn to non-season specific items that have¬†longevity and versatility.
I’ve never really been one to shop seasonal trends and focused on key pieces instead, opting to add to my permanent collection as I call it. I’m playing the long game with my closet ;)
It’s this mentality that also makes it easier to pull the trigger on pricier items. I consider these purchases investment pieces, not bound by any season and therefore easier to collect over time and integrate into my wardrobe year-round.
And with that said, cue mytheresa.com.¬†See everything I’m craving below…all¬†my curated wishlist pieces are available from one of my favorite places to shop online.¬†Had to include a few warm weather favorites like swimsuits of course, you’ll also find a fresh modern take on a sunhat, an updated trench, lightweight cashmere, linen and crochet, a hint of something nautical and my personal favorite, a round-up of Jil Sander shoes!
Happy Shopping come¬†rain or shine!
1. Isabel Marant Bodysuit¬†2. Jil Sander Linen Tote¬†3. Khaite Striped Sweater
4. Bottega Veneta Shoulder Pouch¬†5. Jil Sander Bamboo flats
6. Isabel Marant Jumpsuit¬†7. Jacquemus Rafia Hat¬†8. Tilly Sveaas Large Curb Necklace
9. Tilly Sveaas Large Oval Linked Necklace¬†10. Isabel Marant Ruffled Swimsuit
11. Isabel Marant Leather Sandals¬†12. Low Classic Trench Coat
13. Jil Sander Chelsea Boot 14. Bottega Veneta Leather and Linen tote
15.¬†Jardin Des Orangers Turtleneck¬†16. Jardin des Orangers Jogger¬†17. Jil Sander Flats