Shot in partnership with my theresa.com
With Winter officially over, I have Spring on my mind and a change in seasons always seems to inspire me to hit the “add-to-cart” button. But even though the seasons are changing, I no longer think in terms of seasonal dressing per se. I find myself drawn to non-season specific items that haveÂ longevity and versatility.
I’ve never really been one to shop seasonal trends and focused on key pieces instead, opting to add to my permanent collection as I call it. I’m playing the long game with my closet ;)
It’s this mentality that also makes it easier to pull the trigger on pricier items. I consider these purchases investment pieces, not bound by any season and therefore easier to collect over time and integrate into my wardrobe year-round.
And with that said, cue mytheresa.com.Â See everything I’m craving below…allÂ my curated wishlist pieces are available from one of my favorite places to shop online.Â Had to include a few warm weather favorites like swimsuits of course, you’ll also find a fresh modern take on a sunhat, an updated trench, lightweight cashmere, linen and crochet, a hint of something nautical and my personal favorite, a round-up of Jil Sander shoes!
Happy Shopping comeÂ rain or shine!
1. Isabel Marant BodysuitÂ 2. Jil Sander Linen ToteÂ 3. Khaite Striped Sweater
4. Bottega Veneta Shoulder PouchÂ 5. Jil Sander Bamboo flats
6. Isabel Marant JumpsuitÂ 7. Jacquemus Rafia HatÂ 8. Tilly Sveaas Large Curb Necklace
9. Tilly Sveaas Large Oval Linked NecklaceÂ 10. Isabel Marant Ruffled Swimsuit
11. Isabel Marant Leather SandalsÂ 12. Low Classic Trench Coat
13. Jil Sander Chelsea Boot 14. Bottega Veneta Leather and Linen tote
15.Â Jardin Des Orangers TurtleneckÂ 16. Jardin des Orangers JoggerÂ 17. Jil Sander Flats